Friday, 19 September 2008

Sry Broke hiatus

haiz...
my failing determination made me do this
anws
just now my ye ye and nai nai were like so funny lo
everyone smell smething very smelly
my yeye walked out and ask me
(direct translation)
yeye: can you s=ask that person to get out or not?
me :y?
yeye: you dun smell anything meh?
me: ya very smelly
yeye: exactly tell that person go out leh i wanna sleep
nainai: haiz that person horh because is he do one then he go out mah
yeye: you dun believe rite! go and smell her butt
my sis: *pretend to smell* ya very the smelly lerhx
yeye: see now got proof shld put her to court
nainai: ya lah ya lah
yeye: see the victim got proof
yeye: the judge announce that she is guilty
yeye: she "kai qiang"
yeye: as in fang pi
everyone laugh like siao

hahax
got one time long ago
my nai nai see project superstar mah
then she see al the boys wear earrings
then she say she want to buy 1 for my yeye
haha
my yeye and nai nai so cute lorh

jiayous for me horhs
ok my official school choice
1. NYGH
2.RGS
3 RV
4 NJC
5 MGS
6 CGS

is me and my mum discuss derhx
cant put dunman
if not must go all the way to kallang

Me
Zhu Chin

No comments: