Thursday, 4 September 2008

I am officially going KL

YAY!!!
I am going to KL...
dunno wad shld i do leh
i gonna bring some work...
ya i'm bringing some work...
my sis and my cousin here right now...
they watching barbie the diamond castle...
quite nice larh...
esterday talk talk talk to my wen wen jie jie and her friend jj
hahax so funny
jj was either entertained or bored by us
i was so xin ku la everyone sleep liao
want to laugh oso cannot haiz...
anyways...
oh
tdy yenyen jiejie going to japan...
SQ leh! so lucky rite all expense free leh
she represent malaysia the red cross
oh my sis and my cousin now playing wii --boxing haha
the person KO liao haha
okays...
just now my com spoil leh
suddenly lock then we cannot unlock
but i fixed it har
just now had tuition so sienx
i coming back on sat night most probably
...
smiles
Muackz
Zhu chin...

No comments: