Wednesday, 17 September 2008

Maybe my last post in 3 weeks

PEOPLE!!!
I AM Going on a hiatus for 3 weeks...
then i will be very super active
will see you here in 3 weeks time
if i die of exam...
i will be in the drink called heaven and earth
... ok a bit lame
anyways
i will miss this blog like siao
if you see this post dun cry ok?
must smile!
cause i will also smile my way through the exam
ok...
i bought an autograph book...
in front got MY ANIMAL RESORT
ok..
so so far there are only 3 people who checked in...
check in as in write ok?
i want the resort to be full soon
after exam got CIP fair rite?
i hope to be the chairman for my class leh
if must vote...
vote for me kay?
i think the class need my highness
my highness is very contagious de
must becareful
but it will do you no harm if you caught it
hmmmm
this 3 weeks!!!
My LAST CHANCE
Lao shi
if i get 270...
i wont go rgs de
i noe you dun wan me to
i will go NANYANG GIRLS HIGH
NYGH I AM COMING FOR YOU!!!!!
you must leave a space for me ok!
people
if i go nanyang....
please agree that i will look nice in the uniform
bcause i will
NANYANG GIRLS HIGH HERE I COME!!!!
ok...
nanyang is for me
it is a high school
get it?
i am very high
tdy in the bus i saw this hwa chong guy who is like sec 4
his hair like all white leh
got so stress mah?
haix
pity him
ok...
my post is ending soon
oh ya...
anyone noe which sec sch miss ho went?
i tried to ask and beg her today but she did not budge
what to do?
i noe Mdm Wong from MGS
Miss Yan from nanyang
diya from nanyang
ermmm
carrie yeo oso from nanyang
tang lingyi from nanyang
ok my official sch choice...
1. Nanyang Girls High
2. Dunman High(Maybe very far leh)
3. River Valley High
4. RGS?
5. Crescent?
6. MGS?



ok 1st 2nd and 3rd was easy
the last 3 is hard
any suggestions?
try to keep the school as chinese as possible
i dun noe a lot of chinese schools...
if anyone noe tell me ok?
ok...
jasmine jie jie
jia yous for your exam...
everyone must jia you hor
an example of all our results ok?


ENG ---A*
MAT---A*
SCI ---A*
CHI ---A*
HCL ---DISTINCTION

TOTAL AGREGATE SCORE: 270/300
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.




ok i wish everyone all the best!!!
Loads of love
loads of high
loads of smiles
loads of A*s
loads of marks
loads of me
loads of misses for this blog
loads of myself
loads of byes

cya 3 weeks time!!!!
ZHU CHIN
:( no more post
3 weeks
i am on a hiatus
will miss you guys
PLEASE TAG OK!!!
MUST TAG
IF i come back see my tagboard empty i will very sad derhx
so MUST TAG!!!!
GTG Now bye bye
SMILE!!!

No comments: