Monday, 1 September 2008

32 DAYS TO PSLE

My Official 32 day To Do List
1.Read Dictionary (1 Letter A day)
2.Memorise some compo phrases(Chinese and Eng)
3.Finish All My Sci Test Papers
4.Memorise some science answers
5.Buck up Math
6.Buck Up My Compre
7.Buck Up HCL
8.I DUNNO

ok not done
tell me if there is anything i miss out
its 32 days to PSLE!!!

Things NOT TO DO

1.Frolick Day out
2.Cookie Day Out
3.taking long naps
4.oversleeping
5.Meeting All My Jie Jie (unless i need help)
6.Read Story Book or any form of book...(only dictionary)
...
Still Not Done
Tell Me if There Are more things that i have missed

Things Limited
1. TV Time---2hrs a week
2. Com time---Friday and Saturday Nights only
3. Bed Time Sun--Thu ---10.00pm
4. Lunch everyday---no eating out
5. Dinner Must Buy At 6
6. ...

Still Not done!!!
tell me if there is any more things i missed out...

Some YAYNESS!!! (Not So stressful la)

1.I still can have friends over to help me study...
2.still can watch a bit of tv
3.Still can go com
i still can do all these stuff...
if not i will become a freak


No comments: