Friday, 12 September 2008

LC is OVER!!!

LC is finally OVER
ok a bit exagerrated...
i just bought shopaholic ties the knot
went out with canna
finished LC
read amanda's blog
been made captain of the house high in DSON
(i wont tell you what dson is ask me yourself)
Just finish Mrs Lee
She say i quite sick
must eat more...
i am not eating properley...
ya i feel that too
i am tiring myself out
haiz
she told my mum leh
make my mummy so worried
haiz
scarcely my mummy everyday stay at home cook for me...
yay then
anws
i hear her say i so worried leh
dunno wad to do?
any suggestions?
if yes...
tag me
nowadays cannot sleep lerhx
help me sleep in peace!!!
she say i too kanjiong...
then tell me don't overconfident
mo ming qi miao right?
STILL HAVING FLU!!!!
GET THE FLU BUG OFF ME!!!
still, any suggestions on helping me get rid of flu?
curse the flu bug
l8er have chinese tuition...
dunno is yay or boo
haixhaixhaix
anws...
tdy listening quite confident
lao shi say dun think to much
maybe i right others wrong..
so i smile lorh
wad else to do
oh so sad leh
tdy want to high but cant high
ppl canna pinch ppl is chao pain de
ok...
that was random
so ppl...
my beloved zhuo lao shi say dun think too much so dun think too much ya!


go freerice.com and donate rice
zuo shan shi lah
zhu chin...
Lian ai ING

No comments: