Monday, 2 February 2009


yo peeps!

Uber Long time no post!!!

a lot of things hor

F.Y.I

i went back to RGPS

but the sad part was that Miss Ho took a year leave...

we didn't see her...

and we couldnt find miss yan...

:(

how am i recently?

i have been mugging!

Homework Homework and More HOMEWORK

yeps

:(

and lets just tell you that i didnt get into choir but got shortlisted for dance!

DANCE!

AMAZED?

ya me too...

but my mum wont let me go join!!!

y leh?

i need discipline...

so...

ST JOHN...

haiz

shall try to persuade her again later!

ok

nxt!


Credits to NIGEL for giving me this lovely picture of 1 i'mperfect!

yeps

thats my class!
cool rite?
haha
ok i shall end it here
P.S apologies to those who i havent linked
was too busy and lazy to link you...
and...
i wanna change the blogskin soon
so pls help suggest some skins for me
thx!
ok
gtg
HOMEWORK!
byeeee
loadsoflove
zhuchin

No comments: