Friday, 6 February 2009

Hi o!
yo peeps!
ahhh
tdy forgot to bring homework to sch...
then so scary
we have to write a zuo wen on mon
:(
zuo wen is 70 marks leh
so difficult
and a super good zuo wen will only get 58/70 leh
last time
like very easy get man fen lor
but now...
she makes it so difficult
ahhh
tdy math teach never come
miss peh (RT)
had a hard hard time
everyone was so noisy untill i dunno where the noise coming from
:D
and
milly lost her calculator
somehow...
yeps
HAVE YOU FOUND IT YET?
yeaps
i shall chiong my mountains of homework tomorrow
so
please co-operate and let me finish them tomorrow
i shall go on a hiatus tomorrow
not come online and no sms
i know
you will be like
sure not???
i oso dunno
i shall persevere!
i try first
if tomorrow you receive my sms like when you think i havent finish my work yet...
yeaps then you can suan me lor
nah
i'll finish half of them
and finish the rest of them on sun
yeaps
hey!
half is A LOT OK!

ohh
btw
tdy reuben clipped his hair
hillarious
haha
his hair went standing
and all of us were like laughing
today's math...
it was free period lor
didnt do anythng related to math
ok maybe have
play with calculator...
related?
hmmm
let me thnk wad else...
ohh
and i have 2 daddys and 1 mummy and 1 younger bro in sch
haha!
daddy-- jett and glenvicia:D
mummy- nigel
bro-zaw
yay!
i have 1 more person to bully!
YAY
i'm sorry zaw
haiz
you shall have to be bullied by me
ok
let me think
i'll come back if i'm happy!
ok
so
byeee!
loadsalove
chujing...

No comments: