Thursday, 5 February 2009

HI!!! I'M FROM 1I!!!!


wow
come to think of it...
i say those words everyday!
RANDOM
note to jett!
i'm RANDOMFUL
everyone agree? of cos!
you then RANDOMLESS!
i have a nickname in class
given by nigel and glenvicia
its quite special
but it makes me sound old
:(
its...
Ah Chu
hahaha
ohh
btw
my class switch seats once a month...
and so
i was put to sit with this guy named reuben
haix
he's super noisy lor
haiz
and like
he's irritating
and very impolite to all the teachers
and i told li lao shi...
'wo hen pa gen jing en zuo'...
F.Y.I
his chinese name is jing4 en1 --SO GIRL
and lao shi was like
i put you next to him because i want you to guard him!
and i was like
ok...
so i shall do that
haiz
sit beside this guy
DIE
cannot 'refer' to someone's homework
cannot sleep in class
cannot do ANYTHING wrong
haha
but
now hor sit with him
also not that bad
i think he's having a hard time because i keep going shhh when he's noisy
yeps
wad else
i'm sorry reuben
i really pity you
you sit beside the class management diary
and you sit beside the chairperson
and i tell you
i think your name wont appear in the book very often because i shall control you for the sake of 1I
yeps
wow
i feel so luo so
but anyways
wish me luck with my mountains of work!
so not used to mountains of work...


BTW...


6B'08
I MISS YOU!!!

ok...
i'm done
loadsofloveeee
z.c

No comments: