Tuesday, 27 January 2009

Yo People!
long long long time no post...

Happy CNY everyone!
hope all of you get loads of ang bao
and 'xue ye jin bu'
ok
i went back to malaysia for cny
i know some of you miss me terribly
yeps
haiz
a bit emo
i think some of you know why...
i lost my phone...
keen on knowing how?
haiz
depressing
i went to the arcade
heh
and i dropped my phone
i think it was in my pocket
then when i sat down
i think it fell out of my pocket
then yeps
haiz
emo emo emo
but i think i will get another phone
for safety reasons
and i only need the phone to confrence
and to sms
so i dun really need a nice one
but i wan acy's phone!
can get it for 100 if i renew my contract...
yeps
haiz
emo emo emo!
but anyways
i just wan nother phone which i can use it to call and sms
is like...
my lost phone
i dun even use its camera and mp3 function...
but most importantly...
the phone must be able to confrence
haha!
ok....
i shall beg my dad to get me a new phone
and
1 good news!
i can use my angbao money for gz trip!
yayness!
ok i gtg liao
ending this emo post
i shall think how i'm gonna survive tomorrow
without a phone...

No comments: