Wednesday, 11 February 2009

Yo people!
update!
ok...
i got into dance...
mum wants to write letter so...
hmmm
MRS YEOW!!! you must help me!
let me tell all of you!
1I ROX
i got 3 guys in my class in dance!
so cool right!
hmmm
i went to report to dance
and i got the shock of MY LIFE
they were doing warm-ups till 4
and we started at 2.30!
yeps
and got 4 dance teachers
and yeps
there's a RVDS pledge also leh!
and
1i blog is officially open!
to visit my sexy class blog...
please go to...
www.se-xysexy1i.blogspot.com
yeps
and the RVDS blog is...
www.rvdancesociety.blogspot.com
yeps
ohh
tdy we had PSS
PSS= Peer Support Session!
yeps
and tdy...
we were not very high
yeps
but we welcomed the PSLs like we've never seen them for 10 years!
and...
I HATE SCIENCE CORRECTIONS!!!
THEY'RE EVIL!!! AND FRUSTRATING!!!
yeps!
ok
i'm done!
yay and i finished my homework!
no mountains!
:D
yeps!
ohh
i'm in PEGASUS!!!

No comments: