Thursday, 16 October 2008

People .... Lets clear some misunderstandings
ok
1.i self praise to make myself feel better
2.maybe i was jealous? i dunno
3.sry to fans/friends/people/wadever of shannon who found my words offensive....
4.i DO think i am capable... ok ? i really would like to give it a try... is anything wrong? with wanting to gove something a try?
5.i noe there ARE people who dislike shannon but i think after those posts.... more people will dislike me....
6.to charlotte... i do feel too self confident if i am not.... i will be locked up in my room and will be depressed liao....
7.all my self praise is to feel better ok? nothing else
8.if you want me to feel better i really do need some praises ok?
9.is my blog really THAT offensive? if which parts is please tell me....
10.which part says that i am too self confident? the part where i can do a better job ? i t MAY be true ok... ya if not why will grace wanna like complain and so many people dun bother
11. is not just shannon's problems i have people saying they want shannon to be vice CP
12.I AM REALLY REALLY SORRY IF I HAD OFFENDED ANYONE and any more criticsm please feel free to criticize
i really dun see my bad points untill someone tells me to
so if you would please help me ....
Thanx
ya
SAD very sad
Zhu Chin
LIKE FOR THE FIRST TIME

No comments: