Sunday, 19 October 2008

Hey peeps.....
i just found out that my blog really very nice to read leh
ok la tdy
now have 370+ clicks lor
hahaha
hmmmm
oh
tdy my mum and i decided to go shopping so we hopped on a taxi and the taxi shipped us off to tangs.....
yeps yeps
my mum told me smething interesting
tangs used to open only from mon-sat
never sundays
why?
bcos they are christians so cool rite?
hahaha
yeps
lets see....
i went to tangs and taka
and guess wad?
both place have tremendous sales lo
so we saved quite a bit of money
BUT we still spent a lot of money
i bought like 3 shirts, 1 pants AND my beloved nike shoes
they are black and red :) good choice?
hahaha
i bought all of them on sale
the nikes have 10% off
thats when i went to tangs
then shipped ourselves off to taka
AND when we walked in....
there was a brands sale
like my mum's clarks shoes
guess kids ,gap kids, lalala all on sale leh
but dun have my size SAD
so my sis buy lorh
but i managed to get another 3 shirts yeps
i told you wad my sis bought
she bought more than me leh
she bought 2 pairs of shoes 1 nike 1 converse, her converse so cute is like her size lorh
and quite a lot of pants and shirts
i only have 1 pair
SO i told her i saw a very nice pair of sandals ai lot 1 ask her help me buy
and she agreed :)
mummy i heart you
i dun wan to get two pairs of shoes la
for the same use so troublesome
and guess what? since we were free...
and we passed by bdazzle my sis and i went in to pierce our ears lo
i pierce b4 bcos i use wrong earrings so my ears infected then never wear earrings liao
so vanessa and some other ppl reccomended me to go there so we went lo
i saw her receipt then i was like wondering why she pierce ears so ex derhx
so i found out tdy lorh
the earrings are expensive and the piercing is free
hahaha
u noe why are they expensive? they are made with solid gold leh
so kua zhang
haha
yeps
i pierced my ears ....they pracitcally stapled my ears lorh
hahaha
so tdy rite? i settled a lot of things
you noe for the sarawak trip rite? i got a lot of things i need lorh
1. need 3 pairs of pants rite? i got 1 more tdy which makes up 3 suitable pants:)
2. shirts i got more choices lorh
3. i have a comfy pair of shoes... yeps they are real comfy
4. i asked my mum how much shld i bring to sarawak she say 200 RM and she give me like $50 lorh
but i still have some questions lerh
they say comfy shoes rite? i think sandals are more comfy are they counted as 'shoes'?
if can i wanna wear sandals lerh hahas


anyone has sensitive ears and can tell me where to get CHEAPER earrings?
i see the ones in bdazzle so ex
hahaha
yep yep yep
i wanna dedicate songs again
please tell me wad song you wanna hear on 933
is for ppl who listens to CHINESE SONGS
like me:)
yeps yeps
JASMINE JIE JIE
tell me wad you wanna listen
i help you dian
hahaha
ok
tdy so 'chong shi'
people
i have to save money like for the rest of the mnth(0r at least 2 weeks)(b4 i go sarawak)

byes byes
loads of love
MUACKZ
me

No comments: