Friday, 17 October 2008

Peeps i just found out that my blog have a lot of people visit leh
is like suddenly BOOM
ok
at 1st i went out right?
at around 6 then have 200 clocks
i comeback at around 10 and i look at my blog see how many clicks rite ? have like 224
then i slept about 1 last night and that ended with 230+clicks
OMG rite?
hahas
you people have changed to be nice liao har....
earlier yesterday i saw people tagging stuffs that are so hurting
then i see later when my smart jies jies came to say some good stuff
THEN you come and say some nice stuff
wan me to give you an example
they are
AMANDA
and
PERSON
you noe the hurtful hurtful words come from who?
everyone
then annon never tag back liao
haiz sad
then some ppl i ask them to tag
like tilda
she tag wad? nice blog?....
tilda is also so cute lorh

MAYBE ITS OFFENSIVE but I SAY SORRY FIRST
ok?

friends/fans/wadever of shannon
i can tell you frankly that i dun really like her
y?
bcos she is a bit fierce, quite scary and trust me
i have worked with her before
i am not saying that shannon is evil or anything but she could have used a different approach to talk to the class
ya
i still think my presence for CIP is gonna make all of you ........... i dunno right?
anyone think i should or should not participate just leave a tag
if you think i should just tell me wad role i can do
ok?
and
i really like the song feng
haha
tdy is 215 de yue ding LAST episode
must listen ok?
---TO PPL WHO SPEAKS LISTEN AND ACTUALLY UNDERSTANDS CHINESE
dont you find my cbox very decorated huh
really very rite?
i really thank these people who make me feel so much better
my cousins WEN WEN JIE JIE I HEART YOU
FARAH
FARAH I HEART YOU
PERSON --i think i noe who you are
PERSON I HEART YOU TOO
i wanna tell all the people who voted for me and did not say a word when people complained
I REALLY HEART ALL OF YOU
tell me who you are ok?
i noe 1 person liao
is tilda
haha
tilda i heart you
oh
and to sheryl
your words ARE indeed quite hurtful
you say bu yao tai kan de qi zi ji..........
then i say something to you
bu yao tai kan bu qi zi ji
.....................................
ok?
i think when i go back to school on wed
is have three scenarios
1. when i reach sch ppl keep coming to say are you ok and stuff like that
2. when i reach sch ppl will start avoiding me
3. when i reach school it will just be normal
4 (hopefully haha)people see i so hurt all go and buy present for me and when i reach sch
i have a handful of presents
hahaha
to sheryl
my cousin said something maybe you will bu shuang
so i tell you she is like that derhx
she is my sis wad
my cousin is my REAL god sis
they call my mum Gan Ma
ya
ok?
she is my older sis
so of cos she will help me scold ppl
that is how we malaysians are like
but you can scold her back if you want larh
hahaha
its just like when my sis got hurt i will scold the person who hurt her rite?
same
so if my cousin say anything which offends you please hor
oh
and to charlotte
i tell you something
wad you said was quite hurtful
so i feel that my sis scold you correctly
sry ya
hahaha
really
i dun assume that i am capable
i would really like to give it a try
i am too self confident that one i noe
and you say shannon did a better job than i will do right?
how do you know
i dun think you will even give me a chance to try charlotte you hardly noe me
i hardly talk to you
and sheryl
i really think that if i was the person talking people like shalynn will actually come back and people like grace will actually listen
GRACE IS THE ASST STORE MANAGER FOR GOODNESS SAKE
PEOPLE I NEED TO GET STUFF OFF MY CHEST
IF I REALLY FEEL YOUR COMMENTS ARE HURTFUL AND I DUN THINK YOU ARE ANY BETTER THAN ME.......
I TELL YOU NOW............
ok i finished and i feel so much better

I got over it liao dun have to worry about me
some day i upload all my jay chou song and if you wan his songs i send to you just leave me your e-mail


No comments: