Saturday, 18 October 2008

PEEPS!!! is my blog that nice huh?
i go out in the morning 300
now?
350.....
btw now is 1050
is like people who dun normally watch project superstar watched it today and today is the finals with diya in it
hahaha
ya
like BOOM
AGAIN
my blog got that nice to read meh?
oh ya i forgot bcos is i write one of cos nice wad
rite>
just like me
i am always nice HAHA
blehx
peeps
if me, shalynn wee, cheryl ho,clarice lim,sheryl teo
is gonna sing LIAN AI ING by mayday (wu yue tian)
wad do you think our group name shld be?
huh
think liao tag me
haha
ok?
if you dunno wad song is lian ai ing?
go search on youtube
hahaha
its a really nice song
and quite popular ok....
peeps i tell you first hor
the day we performing rite?
if the crowd is very bored
and if you are bored too........
must help us scream, clap, do wadever you can to make tihe crowd buzz ok?
hahaha
but most probably no lah
peeps i sold 4 vouchers today
haha
bb

No comments: