Thursday, 16 October 2008

extra stuffs on yesterday's posts

EXTRAS EXTRAS ON Z.C news today
ok this is about yesterday's incident
the war of the class 6B
ya
ok
here is what happened after brainstorming ended
1. Grace (actually one of the shannons)regretted her vote and is gonna complain to miss ho
LOL rite
2. i told you some ppl not gonna come for CIP liao e.g shalynn wee and maybe amanda
3. bcos Phoebe was the accountant and other ppl were scared that Clare her best friend might steal money so Dielle the rough and vulgar and tomboy say she would like walk beside clare and make sure she does not steal
l-o-l rite? dielle is so so so CUTE
4. i asked around my cousins my mum and ya
they think i should fight for the place but grace is already doing that for me
5. i stayed up till 2 am to talk to wen wen jie jie 's friends and JJ
btw
JJ is not lin jun jie
is liu jun jia
haha
6. i am ok ok? i am not sad
i am just disappointed
the class vote her i expect her to do a better job not worse
but she did worse SAD
nvm
7. i think i should fight for this chance
8. i really wanna be chairperson and i think i will enjoy doing my job and more people will listen to me
9. BTW i requested for miss ho to let us elect the class chairperson is bcos i wan the class to choose someone they will listen to but it resulted in this
haiz.....
10. i found out that i am quite popular and quite respected in my class
11. that means if i join campus superstar will have people vote for me i dun have to worry
12. and that i really am a strong person with a lot of sportsmanship
13. i heart myself even more
this incident can really commemorate with another song
is wei lian der Ai. Hen .Nan
ya haha
anws if you read my really long post please comment ok?



i have more people to heart
Wen Wen Jie Jie
Yen Yen Jie Jie
My Mum
Myself
JJ
wen wen jie jie's friends

No comments: