Monday, 5 January 2009

Yo Peeps!
me here!! was preparing a speech for my class chairperson audition
OMG
SPEECH
i realy hope i get it leh
then can get the yellow ringy!!!
yeps
so cool!!!
ok
tdy was a super fun day at river valley high school
the sun was shining... we were sweating...and playing outdoor games...
yeps
1I ROX!!!
is like
tdy everyone so high
and our Student council cheer with us untill she got no voice
and we had to learn the sch song ... and dance dunno wad dance
so nice la
herms
ohh
my class...
got 6 other girls(not including me)
and 1 guy
running for chairperson
got 2 chairpersons
OMG
i hope i get it!!!
i really love 1I
1I, 1I
the best the best
1I the best

yeps
ohh
tdy we scream like super loud for all our cheers can?
so cool!!!
is like
our voices = 2 classes
haha
yeps
ok i think thats all


byes
muacks..
i'mperfect
CHEEKY!

No comments: