Wednesday, 7 January 2009

YO peeps!
ok
my blog is seriously dead
haiz
i dun feel the urge to blog anymore leh
why huh?
haiz
ok
i shall tell all of you girls that i pity this guy in my class
YES a GUY
ok...
so here it goes!
see...
this guy's name is nigel
he is...
Shorter than me!
ok
then he is one of the enthu guys la
and he told all of us he is
92% girl
100% guy
and 8 % water
so he is made up of 200 %
haha
ok lah
he is quite guniang...
so his actions are so cute
haha
we were like bullying him leh
and nigel and i were always talking lah
then we went vivo tdy
and i was like talking to him the whole time
haha
and then they actually say nigel and i look like couple leh!!!
omg lah
so offended
haiz
i prefer to be his jie jie
bcos
he is like shorter than me
and younger than me
haha
yeps
ohh
and i went vivo with
wanru, jing xuan, nigel, jett, ZAW--i noe the name so cute, joel--SC, natalie--PSL

ok i think thats my day!
ohh
and tomorrow going CAMP!

yeps
ok
byes!
i'mperfect rox!

No comments: