Wednesday, 1 July 2009

Photobucket



Photobucket

Jerry Cheryl and me!
yeps! thats my full u! isn't it cool?
haha yeps!
and the other pic is all the props that are important now.
those are the yellow rings and the badge!
yay!
yeps!
thats basically what you all want to see and now you have it!
hmmm...
tdy's St john day...
had chinese powerpoint presentation...
i felt unprepared but i got praised?
i wrote my script but i think i've only used 1/10 of it...
yeah...
but the whole powerpoint was my own words:)
didnt really do any research.
hope that this helps me get my A1 for chinese!
ohh
tdy conducted CHAMPS lesson...
(rv moral lesson and stuff)
yeps
milly and i conducted it
quite fun lah
it was abt fair play(in conjunction)
had to let the whole class write and had to debrief. i successfully debriefed!
yay!
yeps!
hope that cca starts next week...
Speech starts next week!
wish me luck kay!
...
tdy was so shuang!
we needed to fall out on the track and we can actually hear our loud bangs!
yeah
thats abt it...
enjoy the pics!
loadsalove
zhuchin

No comments: