Thursday, 25 June 2009

Update!

long time no blog!
hmmm
updates...
okay...
1. i finished my SC speech!
2. I havent finished my holiday homework...):
okay
lets blog abt SINMAL COMP!
F.Y.I
SINMAL= Singapore/ Malaysia First aid competition!
the comp was fun! footdrill rocks but they didnt do slow march...):
after the comp went eat with jerry and david...
we were like daring david to do stuff...
then he saboed me...
hmph
i still cant imagine my squadmates in full u
especially kayvin songann and nigel...
the boys mostly...
yeps!
and i got my full u! with my name on it! but i dun really know how to wear it...
i think i'm gonna have the SC speech in my full u!
kinda cool though!
yeps!
SJ day is on wed...
i heard its gonna be cancelled or something...): but they said that we still have to wear full u on that day...(:
yeps!
kinda excited for SC speech! its like scary...
but its fun?
i have absouloutely no idea at all...
may be going cheryl's place tomorrow...
she teach me how to wear my full u (:
I want MOE to extend hols!
1. i wanna sleep more...
2. the cases are like skyrocketing...
now got like 190+ cases or something?
its like i had to call everyone to ask them where did they go and when did they come back and had to ask if they were feeling well...
yeah!
cant they just extend the holidays for goodness sake?
its like 89% of people vote for extension of holidays...
Exactly!
okay.
thats all
bye!

No comments: