Monday, 6 July 2009

Update!

hey!
recent update
Since there's no campaign speech, I shall campaign here!
yo year 1s vote me for SC!
Why?
1. Cause i'm very enthu
2. I want to make RV a better place for everyone!

okay...
thats all for campaigning...

To RG Girls...
there's this P6 sharing thing coming up
those interested tell me by wednesday
so that i can e-mail the girls and tell them you're going on friday.
CIP hours are given
Excuse letters to leave sch by 12 o clock and for after school activities is also given
please meet in sch on friday by 1.00
last call 1.45
details will be given out later
interested parties please sms me or e-mail me
@
dolphin_chin@hotmail.com
thats all for that...
been real bored at home...
NO CCA!
thats the worst part
its been 1 week without footdrill and first aid...
and next week is gonna be the same?
nevermind!
i'm Zhu Chin and i'll survive...
Nat comp is next week-i think
i hope i can go!
have been doing homework and saving myself from the piles of homework lately...
thats like really unlikely of me?
normally i would just drown...
ohh
give you guys a topic to research on...
if you all have time lah!
its real interesting
its the CID chinese cluster thing
Silk Road.
or rather
丝绸之路!
yeps!
go find out on it kay!
its kinda interesting...
ohh
and go listen to this song...
its an awesome song
go search kay!
寂寞光年
by刘力杨
yeps!
its reall nice!!!
okay
thats all i have to say bah.
remember to tell me if you're interested kay!
i'll be really happy
i'm going
thats all
loadsalove
ZhuChin:D

No comments: