Monday, 14 March 2011

My squadmates

I have a squadmate, she blamed herself for not taking care of the first aid pouch despite the fact that it was not her fault, she shouted her voice hoarse, but still gave her 200 percent.

I have a squadmate, who smiles all the time, may not seem very serious at times, but helped my and my platoon a lot in this camp. Being small, she really has great power and is a great source of support! she did her best with me to get the flag back although she could have continued sleeping.

I have a squadmate, who was always a pillar of support, she is just always there, quiet in the background. She cares for her juniors, her squadmates silently, she saw us suffer and she cried, she hurt her hand, she still pump with us.

I have a squadmate, she loses her voice just to make her instructions for us clear, she goes am i clear! so that we can understand. She gives her best, to make sure the rest of us don't suffer.

I have a squadmate who broke through his boundaries and BYLed for our squad during the performance, he was usually so glam, but he threw away his face for us hahaha

I have a squadmate who broke through, and finally took charge for something, she gets emotional, just because of her yearones. but she fell back in really fast, she wiped off her tears and stayed strong.

I have a squadmate who is not supposed to do PT, she would have muscle aches for weeks, she endured through it with us, crying of the pain on the third day and feeling bad about not being punished with the rest.

I have a squadmate who gave her best for everything, did not sleep at night and lost her voice. Did her best to help us and ran rounds for us just for the things we did wrong. she ran as fast as she could, but she will forever feel its not fast enough.

I have a squadmate who was SUPER SUPER nervous when he was the platoon ic. he was SO afraid he would screw up, he was basically in cold sweat and almost shiverring. but he took up the lead, and did everything right in the end.

I have a squadmate who was never outspoke, never spoke much. but he broke through, he was camp ic for us and did his really best. he was dead nervus but still did his best for the triage.

I have a squadmate who always told us not to worry and always knew things were gonna be fine, he was always reassuring when we stressed up over nothing cause we know he wont screw it up for us.

I have a squadmate whose replies are super loud! but his replies will forever lag one second hahaha! but he is always enduring with us! And we will always hear his reply.

I have a squadmate who's very lady like, she broke through her boundaries, she was not strong but she held in pumping position without her knees coming down. She was a nice senior who gave her 20 percent and was always guiding her juniors. she was guarding the first aid pouch with her life

I have a squadmate who was always so nonsensical. but deep deep down, you can really know how much he loves RVSJ.

I have a squadmate who broke through, he talks to us so much more now, compared to when he was year one.

I have a squadmate who was so quiet, i never really knew her, but this camp, she taught us how to dance, she made our performance possible. She was sick, but she gave it all.

I have a squadmate who did not come for camp, but she always gives her best! She is someone so tall and everytime when we suan her, she would never complain.

i have a squadmate who drew out awesome diagrams so that we won't label our things wrongly. he gave it his best too! he was not so enthu before, but he really broke through.

i have a squadmate which i mentioned sprained both ankles, she cries when she talks about how she saw her squadmates suffer, only through talking through the phone, she tears...

This is really how much we love each other, what we do for each other, these precious people, will never be forgotten.

No comments: