Friday, 5 November 2010

Tired

hahaha still tired.
Reading my previous post, and having came back from SC Camp, reflected!
haha people try digesting this!
You'll be tired, before i'm tired when i'm tired.
I was tired, and i was only thinking of myself.
I did not think of the others who were counting on me to spur them on...
So yup! when you're tired, always think of the others, who are more tired than you, who have gone through so much for you! think about how others will need you to be there for them. learn to appreciate. you won't be tired.
People can make choices! when you're tired, you can choose to slide down that slippery path and just give up! or you can choose to stand up and cheer yourself on! and build your own character! and when you look back, you'll feel almighty and ask yourself, what else am i afraid of? i will survive!
Remember, you can make choices. make them wisely! and remember! you'll be tired, before i'm tired, when i'm tired. I'll always be here for you! cheering you on! :D
JIAYOU FOR ANCO!
hahahaha
WE CAN DO IT!
A1 FTW!
RVSJ JIAYOU!

No comments: