Tuesday, 7 April 2009

apparently...my life has gotten even harder!
ohh well... my life is already hard. so making it harder isnt much of a difference...
but there are still things to be glad about! things to be proud of!
haiz... my goal in life was to un emo people... but now? i'm turning emo le...
emo emo emo!

haiz...
you all dun get it you know!
lao shi ever told me...
if you let them get away with their mistakes, they'll get away with bigger mistakes next time...
what if they killed someone and got away in future? what would happen? so i cannot instill this kind of thinking in all of you! so i shall turn anyone who did something wrong in...

HAiz...
nowadays...
no longer feel the urge to keep all of you quiet...
its like... what ever i do or whatever i say... it wont get into your heads... so might as well dun say...
haiz
that is wrong lah...
but can all of you like start listening?

haiz...
P.S someone get me a stress ball?

ok gtg le bye!

No comments: