Sunday, 29 March 2009

let's countdown to cheeky's birthday! 1 more day!
hmmm
let me see
tdy
i'm going back to xiyao...
and going to yixin's bdae party!
yixin share's the same birthday as me! just like zising!
oh hail us!
ok...
hmmm
but i'm not all that happy though...
i found out that my life is hard...
1. my duty in class...
i cant do anything wrong and i'm not that kind of person...
i loved 1i at first... but now... no
haiz
dunno y leh...
1i used to be so lovable and yadayadayda
but nevermind!
i shall endure! and continue to help this class!
is like... milly is going through a series of stress...
not like everyone is perfect right? its all part of growing up!
but SOME people thinks that we're perfect and scolds us when we make a mistake!
since you all have so much to say... you all do the job lar!
never seen all of you volunteering before...
useless little talkative brats...
is like you all do something wrong... and if the teacher finds out... we get scolded.
if we do something wrong, we get all your complains and scolding from teachers.
if all of you do something wrong and we told the teacher... you'll hate us for life...
and you all start saying that we are incompetent...
we're trying our best already! its our first time being chairpersons you know!give us a chance!
and guys are seriously unreasonable...
you all bring cards to sch leh!
can all of you stop?
we've already given all of you warnings...
ugh! life is already difficult... dun make it more difficult can?
since you all think its so easy, i let you all wear my rings for 1 week lah!
see what happens...

ugh nvm these people are not worth my angriness...

i shall ENDURE and prove to all of you that i can do it!


tmr got class leaders' investiture rehearsal...
i wonder what the investiture would be like...
hmmmm
heard a lot of things about teachers having to select people to go for SC interviews...
anyone thinks i'll be selected?
i dunno...
but i hope so!

besides this...

CCA...
i love my cca and all my seniors
but my squad?
hmmm
oh well... maybe we need more time...
but anyways...
my goal in my cca is to help ALL my squadmates become corporal by year4
and i want to be cca head!
so i must work on my first aid!
i'm like the most enthu one on my squad lor
not surprising right?
cheeky being the most enthu one...
oh well...
haiz cheeky misses everyone from Xiyao!

ok gtg le shall sleep now...
bye!

No comments: