Saturday, 20 December 2008

Yo Peeps!
can i tell you that i have to study 3 books for science?
they are ultra thick can?
biology...
physics...
chemistry...
difficult leh
i need a lot of help...
help me
all my ge ge...
my jie jie...
and my mummys...
must help me!!!!
aparrently...
i dun have any history books
but i have an atlas...
and math
we dun have activity books leh
we only have textbooks
and i am taking HCL
...
no more 3rd lang
HCL...
no activity books also...
only Textbooks
and...
is sec 1 AND sec 2
omg lah
its ok
i will survive
any questions?
ask...
anyone knows how to NOT doze off in class?
huh
anyone
all the ge ge and jie jie and mummys
must help me ok?
ohh
another problem
i wanna go choir
but my mum thinks that choir got no use...
like i only sing sing sing
and she thinks that i have no dicipline...
and she wants me to join uniform group leh
how?
i dun like
i wan join choir!!!!
any help?
all the gege jie jie
mummy!!!'
helllpppp!!!!

No comments: